Thursday, April 25, 2013

Netiquette!

     20-25 years ago we couldn't have anticipated that we would need to create a list of netiquette guidelines. As time progresses and our modes of communication change, it is essential to take note of certain online etiquette criterion. As a future educator who is pro-technology, it was crucial for me to create my own list of guidelines as a way to not only promote proper online communication, but most importantly promote RESPONSIBLE online communication. This form is one that I created in Google Docs, and I feel that it is an excellent way for me to relay this information to my students. Feel free to take ideas from it, or make any suggestions as we all want to keep our children safe and responsible on the World Wide Web.


No comments:

Post a Comment